Tuesday 19 March 2019

End of module evaluation

Overall, the module has been very beneficial for my professional practice, especially with the creative report. The module has allowed me to network, with the creative report being an opportunity to connect with designers of whom I'm interested in and break down the barriers with gaining valuable knowledge from industry professionals. The module has also allowed me to work in a group environment, with thinking in depth to how to run an exhibition and how to effectively sell this idea.
With creating a presentation about myself, it has made me reflect as a designer, with thinking about what I like doing and what I don't, to the work of which has really interested me, which has helped in thinking about the future of my creative practice. Through this module I have further learnt that I work better by myself, with working in a group environment not something of which I can excel in, yet has still gained my valuable skills.

The main taking from this module Is the knowledge of which I have gained due to speaking to designers for my creative report, with the answers really helping with my freelance base questions and concerns. Talking to the designers has made me re think becoming freelance straight away and instead I would like to take on an in house designer job beforehand.

No comments:

Post a Comment