Wednesday 21 March 2018

End of module evaluation

overall, this module has been beneficial for my development as a designer, by looking at the contemporary world of graphic design. The self branding brief was beneficial with making us think about where we place ourselves in the design world, with researching contemporary designers. However, this was challenging as the brief proposed questions of which were hard to answer and made us explore our style, of which we still don't have yet. The self branding allowed myself to develop my presentation skills with having to present to a large group talking about myself, of which was challenging but crucial in order to practice. The briefs questions proposed made myself question what I enjoy and who I am today as a person, allowing myself to reflect on my ambitions. The module brought opportunities of working in groups, to which was a valuable experience, gaining ways of collaborating with people's different styles, which was a fun and interesting part of the module. The contact with contemporary designers in the design world was a valuable experience, with learning how they work and the process of how they became who they are today, breaking down the boundaries between students and professionals. The briefs set allowed creativity and experiments, with also thinking more about how our work can be translated into the real world, breaking down the concerns we all have about the course and being a graphic designer.


No comments:

Post a Comment